On the 10th anniversary of Salesian priests working in Sokołów and the 20th anniversary of the Salesian high school, in 1935 they began construction of a brick church. Its designer was architect Bruno Zborowski from Warsaw. The construction of the temple, as well as 21-stop organ was completed in the spring of 1939 years. On 18 June, 1939 Cardinal August Hlond, Primate of the Poland consecrated the church and dedication authorities. Next to the church is located the rectory building and Salesian religious house, built in 1980-1985.
Kościół pw. św. Jana BoskoOpen in new window